Mother’s Day is a day for us to celebrate our own mothers, grandmothers and ourselves. We can thank the women that raised us, and our families can show us a little love for all of our hard work. So why does it always seem to be so difficult to find that perfect gift for mom on Mother’s Day? I don’t know if it’s just me, but I seem to struggle with finding a unique, personalized, touching gift for my mom that really comes from my heart. I want my gift to show how much I care about her and appreciate her, and a gift certificate for a manicure and pedicure never seems to hit the right note. This year, I turned to Etsy to find the perfect gift for Mother’s Day, and was not disappointed!
If you’re wondering what to get your mom, grandma, wife, etc., I was able to find so many lovely items that are not only unique but incredibly special. These items are keepsakes that will last for years to come. I can’t wait to gift my mother with one of these beautiful selections. Any woman would surely appreciate the thought that goes into these gorgeous gifts.
If you’re stumped on what to get that special lady in your life for Mother’s Day this year, take a look at some of these amazing items for some inspiration![scrollGallery ID=86]
1. Charlie and Marcelle Initial Bracelet – $16.50 (On sale!) – I love these gorgeous, dainty little initial bracelets from Etsy shop Charlie and Marcelle. This is a type of gift where you can’t go wrong. What mama doesn’t love classy, tasteful jewelry that is also adorned with her children’s initials? These bracelets are the perfect delicate gift for Mother’s Day.
2. New Mom Necklace – $61.50 – This necklace is a beautiful gift for a new mom. Personalize it with baby’s birth date, name and a cute baby feet pendant in the middle, and this is a thoughtful Mother’s Day necklace that any new mom would love. This necklace is sure to become a keepsake item.
3. Silhouette Necklace – $45.00 – I love this gift idea from Etsy shop Le Papier Studio! My mom had a silhouette picture of my brother and I that she has treasured for years, and I instantly thought of that when I saw this necklace. You can freeze time in a sort of way with this necklace, and what mother doesn’t realize at one point or another that their little ones are growing too fast for their liking?
4. Mother and Child Print – $24.00 – “A mother’s love grows in the heart of her child” is the quote that graces this print, and I think that quote can sum up for all of us moms how we feel about our children. I love the detail of the hearts on the child and the mom in this print, and that it can be easily customized to match the decor of whomever you are gifting it to.
5. Grandmother Sign – $39.99 – What about the grandmas in our lives? Grandmothers deserve some love on Mother’s Day, and this grandmother sign is a sweet gift to give. You can personalize it with the names of her grandchildren, and she can proudly display it in her home and show her love for her grandkids. I personally don’t know any grandmothers who don’t love bragging a little about their grandchildren now and then!
6. Gray Infinity Chevron Scarf – $19.50 – Is the mother that you’re buying for an on-trend fashionista? I love this simple and chic gray chevron infinity scarf for a stylish Mother’s Day gift idea. The scarf is lightweight and fashionable, and can be purchased in a variety of colours. Easily customizable for the trend-setting mom in your life!
7. Picture Frame Bracelet – $35.00 – I thought this was such a sweet idea when I saw it. The bracelet is not only made from beautiful turquoise beads and antique metal accents, but it features a tiny picture chosen by you especially for mom. The picture can be done in either colour or black and white (I think black and white would look so lovely with this style of bracelet), and is such a unique Mother’s Day gift idea.
8. I Heart Mom Bath Set – $23.00 – For the mom that loves to pamper herself, this cute little gift set is the perfect idea. The soap is your choice of lavender vanilla or lavender tea tree cold processed soap that is hand-stamped with “I heart Mom,” a handmade cedar soapdeck, and an aromatherapy lavender massage oil. The soap is also vegan and made with Extra Virgin Olive oil, Coconut Oil, Raw Unrefined Shea Butter, Olive Oil Pomace, and Castor oil. Her skin will thank her.
What are your unique Mother’s Day gift ideas?
Share this Post