Instagram accounts from kids brands you already love
We already love these kids’ fashion brands and retailers, but we really love following them on Instagram. Discover a new favorite or get to know a brand that you already adore even better through these Instagram accounts.
1. @PinkChickenNY Known for their super chic and fun boho prints, Pink Chicken New York is always at the top of our must-follow list of brands on Instagram. The account is managed by founder and creative director, Stacey Fraser, which means you also get a sneak peek into her busy life!
2. @LePetitOrganic An online store for children, the Instragram account of Le Petit Organic features the best of the best of eco-friendly styles for kids, straight out of New York.
3. @LittleHipSqueaks One of our favorite parts about following kids’ brand, Little Hip Squeaks, on Instagram, are the behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to run a business. The picture above? Doughnut bribes for teeny little models.
4. @Zulily We all know and love Zulily, so following them on Instagram is like adding sprinkles to that already deliciously frosted cupcake that you hid to eat after your kids went to sleep.
1. @Fawn_Shoppe Simple and sweet and perfectly curated, Fawn Shoppe‘s Instagram account is exactly how we wish we could dress our kids… in a world where they wouldn’t dribble chocolate ice cream down their shirt.
2. @Tiny_Whales Funky, unique tees are always in-fashion when it comes to hip kids’ clothing and Tiny Whales is a favorite. Keep an eye out for their “Tee Shirt of the Month” on their Instagram account so that you can snag one before they fly out the door.
3. @GeoFoxApparel Branded as a clothing line for the “rad and modern,” Geo Fox Apparel kills it on the Instagram scene. Beyond their perfectly filtered product photos, we love the completely relateable quotes they post too.
4. @FreshlyPicked Leading the way in how brands should engage on Instagram, Freshly Picked, the baby and toddler moccasin moguls, rack up the loyal Instagram fans without batting an eye and for good reason!
PCNY is a very adorable brand. I would look other brands as well.
I love Gymboree as well! Follow us on instagram @richiehouseca !
All are great, but I’d place Zulily at #1 place. Following them all.
I like @Gymboree, and i also like @imybabies they have cute blankets and toys for babies & kids.
@lovedbyb is an amazing gently used children’s clothes shop on Instagram!! Check her out!!!
I also like @poco_and_picotine for fun kiddo clothing at great prices
I love this list, and there are a few on there I hadnt come across. I also like @thelittlestylehouse for my go to trendy fashion. They also have a softer side for organic babies. Love reading your blog @savvysassymoms x
I have learn several good stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking
for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to create one of these fantastic informative
I love Little Hip Squeaks on Instagram, really cool kids stuff.
I want to try and get my five year old and six-year-old daughters into modeling on Instagram. Can you give me advice on how to do so or what companies to go with.