For those of us in colder climates, the end of October and beginning of November signals the end of brisk fall weather and the start of a cold winter ahead. This is the time where we pull out our toasty winter coats, warm gloves and cozy hats. Although I am not entirely looking foward to the frosty months coming, I do enjoy updating my winter outerwear as well as my daughter’s. When it comes to dressing children for winter, it’s important to me (and most mothers, I’m sure!) that not only are the pieces stylish but also functional. I want to be sure that she will be staying as warm as she is fashionable.
When I took a look at the 7 A.M. Enfant Winter 2012/2013 outerwear and accessory line, I was so impressed with the design of the items as well as how practical they were. All of the pieces are well-made, stylish and durable — a big must for children’s wear! Most of them are also machine washable, which fits perfectly into a mother’s busy schedule. It is very easy, as their winter slogan reads, to “stay warm, be trendy.”
Take a look at my 5 favourite (and cutest) items from the 7 A.M. Winter line!
1. WarMMuffs 500 – $38.00 – What a perfect invention! These mittens are made to stay secured to your stroller handle while pushing your stroller and allowing you to quickly slip your hands out to attend to your child. You’re not likely to leave this pair of mittens behind.
2. Voyage Diaper Bag – $98.00 – This bag is meant to be lightweight and soft, yet able to store a ton of your baby’s necessities. This would be great for family outings or even used as a carry-on to keep your items organized and easily accessible.
3. Classic Mittens 212 – $18.00 – Putting mittens on infants or babies can be a hassle, but the Classic Mittens are a cinch. They have elasticized wrists and a velcro closure that is easy to put on your little one yet will stay put throughout your time outdoors.
4. Infant Hat and Mittens set – $39.00- This hat and mittens set is the perfect set for babies from newborns up to 18 months. Not only are they super trendy and adorable, they gently cover your baby’s ears while keeping them toasty warm with super-soft microfleece.
5. Baby Shield – $138.00 – The baby shield has two thickness covers, one for extreme winter weather (the Low Temperature cover) or for windy and moderately cold spring or fall days (the Lightweight cover). It’s made with fluffy faux-down insulation, a water-repellent shell and again can adapt to any five-point harness carseat or stroller. And, like most 7 A.M. products, it’s machine washable!
What are your must-have cold-weather accessories for your children?
Share this Post