Dads listen up! Mother’s Day is upon us and it’s time to consider what your savvy sassy wife might enjoy as a thank you for her unending commitment to diapers, carpools and the wiping away of tears. Not that we don’t live for being here for you and those adorable little faces…we do. But we love a beautiful present too! So, if you’re looking for some inspiration just in the nick time for that special day (May 13th!!) we’ve found a few fantastic gifts to help you out. You’re welcome.
1. Privet House for Target is part of their new line of specialty “shops” opening for business on May 6th, and this pitcher is a perfect addition to the kitchen of a mother who loves to entertain. ($24.99)
2. Nothing says fabulous like a little but of sparkle. This sequin tote is perfect for a Mom on the go! It’s still big enough to hold al l those mom essentials like snacks a few diapers and some wipes. M Z Wallace “Ava” Sequined Tote ($185.00)
3. Got a Mom on the move? This is a perfect wallet to keep mom organized an chic while she travels Brahmin Glossy Melbourne Travel Wallet ($125.00)
4. Lollia hand cream to trow into that sequined tote. Being a Mom is a sticky job and so having something simple to freshen up make you smell beautiful is sometimes all it takes to get through a stressful day of toddler meltdowns. It’s the simple things in life, like lathering up with this luxurious mix of sheabutter, coconut milk, rice flower and macadamia nut oils ($24.00)
5. The generation necklace by Erica Sara Designs is perhaps one of my favorite Mother’s necklaces, This is a classy way for her to display who is close to her heart. Don;t forget to but Dads name on their too! This is also a great necklace for grandma, you can customize with her kids names and the grandkids names. ($98.00)
6. Drops of Jupiter Aqua Gold earrings by from Layla Grace are just lovely and the perfect gift for the mom who loves to accessorize with something beautiful and elegant like these earrings. ($48.00 )
7. A beautiful Maxi dress like this gorgeous Presley Color Block Silk Crepe one will take her breath away. It did ours. Get Mom out of those yoga pants! This dress deserves a glass of champagne, perfect for date night or brunch with the girls ($158.00)
Which gift would you love to get for Mother’s Day?
Share this Post