Hippity Hop Easter is on its way…and so is your fami-lay. Sorry we’ve been taste testing a little too much. But we are super excited about this yummy new Easter cocktail creation. This festive Boozy Bunny Cocktail recipe looks like spring and tastes like heaven. It’s Easter in a glass and the perfect pre-egg hunt cocktail all your guests will thank you for.
The Boozy Bunny Cocktail Recipe is inspired by those fluffy little marshmallow candies that make their appearance each spring. We’ve been known to transform a candy into a cocktail or two (check out the Cotton Candy Cocktail or our Rock Candy Cocktail), but the Boozy Bunny might top the list. Easy to make in a few simple steps, this adorable cocktail is a sweet addition to any Easter menu.
How to make the Boozy Bunny Cocktail
Total prep time: 2 mins
- 1 oz. of Whipped Marshmallow Vodka
- 2 oz. of White Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 oz. of Vodka
- 1 oz. of Coconut Rum
- A package of Bunny Peeps
- For rim garnish: meltable white chocolate, marshmallow creme, or pineapple juice and spring themed sprinkles
- Garnish rim of glass by dipping into your meltable chocolate, marshmallow creme, or juice and dipping rim of glass into sprinkles.
- Pour vodkas, white chocolate liqueur, and rum into a cocktail shaker. Gently shake and then pour into garnished glass.
- Top with Bunny Peep.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Do you have a special Easter cocktail recipe? Share with us!
Share this Post