1. Ladies Love Gentlemen Wall Art There is only one thing I want my son to grow up to be, and that is a gentleman. This is a sweet piece of nursery wall art for the little man in your life. Nothing wrong with starting your little heart throb out early.
2. Fedora Hat Hats can make for some fun photo props and just might lighten the mood at the photography studio. Nothing will make a Holiday card more stylish than a cool fedora hat for your little guy.
3. Bunny Backpack Sure there are plenty of animal backpacks to go around, but have you seen on with floppy bunny ears!? All this needs is a tulle tutu skirt and some glittery shoes. Too cute.
4. Aden + Anais Security Blankets It doesn’t matter if you call them Lovie, Blankee, or Bestie, just make sure you have several on hand, just in case you loose one! These little security blankets are the perfect size for taking with you and not having to haul around the large blanket.
5. Mini Boden Jacket Do they make the sweetest things for babies or what? This jacket is adorable and the perfect coat for all your outdoor excursions. They have handsome ones for boys too.
6. Elephant Wall Clock Normally I think kids clocks are a little unnecessry, but when they are as cute as this, they are very necessary. Clocks as stylish and sweet as this can complete a nursery and can be more of a piece of art. This may just the final touch to an empoty wall.
7. Sperry Top-Sider Baby Shoes The cutest boat shoes for baby. I don’t know what else needs to be said really.
Share this Post