1. Mini Boden Cotton Kitty Skirt $54 Kittens and skirts, what’s not to love? This is a fun and playful skirt for any little girl. Pair it with leggings, boots and a cute cardigan and you have one stylish tot. My daughter practically lives in skirts, she is just not a pants or jeans fan. The best thing about skirts is that they seem to get a longer wearing life out of them then the pants and leggings that they grow out of so quickly.
2. Ivy & Bean make the Rules $15 My daughter loves the Ivy and Bean book series. These two sisters have very different personalities and get into some grand adventures together. In this book the sisters create their own camp. Camp Flaming Arrow is packed with craft, music and lots of mischief.
3. Jumbo Puzzles – Animals of the World $15 Jumbo puzzles are great for little hands and eye coordination. Books and puzzles are my two favorite things to give as Birthday presents, they can be played with over and over, passed down to siblings and keep kids occupied for ten minutes and sometimes more if you’re lucky.
4. Old Navy Two Layered Bodysuit $12 I love this sweet nautical bodysuit for a baby girl. Stripes are always an in fashion style for Moms, but look even cuter on the baby. I also think it is a creative way to dress up a basic bodysuit by having the layered look. She’ll look super stylish and picture perfect while napping.
5. Tucker + Tate Googly Eyes T-shirt $20 This cute shirt, is probably one of my favorite shirts I’ve seen for a boy I’ve seen in a long time. It’s a perfect gift for a boy turning 1 years old don’t you think? I like graphic t-shirts that have a little personality and don’t have the obvious boy images of trucks, cars and animals. This one is playful and grabs your attention, in an adorable way.
6. Maxi-Cosi Pria Convertible Car Seat $250 One of the more stylish looking car seats on the market, in my opinion. Yes, a car seat is meant to be safe first and foremost but a sleek and modern design is also highly appreciated for stylish moms like me. The Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 Convertible Car Seat is to be used rear-facing for children from 9 to 40 pounds and forward-facing between 22-70 pounds when forward-facing.
7. SIGG Hello Kitty Water Bottles $20 Last but not least the coolest water bottles ever! Who doesn’t love Hello Kitty, and Hello Kitty dressed up in Halloween costumes – even cuter! I thought I would be sick of this little kitty by now, but I’m not. My daughter has out grown her a little but I’m still a fan.
Share this Post