Love it or hate it, it’s here to stay
We’ve been waiting on pins and needles for Pantone to announce their 2015 Color of the Year and it finally arrived lat week… along with very mixed feelings. Pantone Marsala (Pantone 18-1438) is described from Pantone as “A naturally robust and earthy wine red… Marsala enriches our bodies and souls.” Hmm… That’s a lot of promise from a color that people are seemingly not 100 percent on board with, don’t you think?
But, since Marsala is here to stay for 2015, we’re going to embrace it… or at least try to! We’re still figuring out exactly how to work Pantone Marsala into our wardrobes and home decor, but these pieces are starting to inspire us. Take a peek and let us know what you think!
Pantone Marsala: Our favorite picks for fashion & home
1. Mermaid Mica iPhone 5 Case, Anthropologie, $48
2. Cambridge Satchel, ShopBop, $85
3. Sweatshirt Tunic Dress, Nordstrom, $59
4. ‘In Stitches’ Nail Polish, Essie, $9
5. Downy Open-Knit Scarf, Urban Outfitters, $39
6. Eva Robe, Belabumbum, $62
7. Organic Ikat Ogee Duvet Cover with Shams, West Elm, $40 (on sale)
8. Reef Mayuta TX, Zappos, $54
9. MICHAEL Michael Kors Bedford Flap Crossbody Purse, Zappos, $178
10. Gwendolyn Loose Weave Throw Blanket, Lamps Plus, $90
What do you think about Pantone Marsala? Love it? Hate it?
Share this Post