Today I am heading down to Long Beach for the The Womens Conference “Night at the Village” I was unable to get tickets for the main conference on Tuesday, but I still wanted to be apart of this amazing event so I figured the Night at the Village would be just as exciting! Night at the Village will have the best speakers, the best shopping, the best chefs, and the best authors. Ten thousand women are expected to attend. This is a night to share with your girlfriends, your daughters, your mothers, or your colleagues away from work. Be inspired, have fun and Pass It On.
Why am I going? Well, because Strong, Smart, Creative women are what keeps me motivated and inspired and a room full of them is sure to send shock waves through my system!
Another reason why I am so eager to attend is to hopefully meet Cheryl Saban Ph. D. author of What is your Self-Worth?
Her mission is this: “To make a difference in women’s lives. To inspire women to understand, grasp, actualize, and vocalize their worth; negotiate a better deal for themselves; take more responsibility for themselves; and to spread this message to our youth.”
This book has not left my side, in fact when I was flying to appear on Oprah it was in my hands the entire time. I read certain parts of it over and over. It is a book that gives me strength, encouragment, and confidence. It has literally transformed the way I see and value myself. Every woman MUST read this book!
So tonight starting at 4pm I will be in attendance at Night at the Village and I am certain this will be a night I’ll never forget. I will have a follow up blog post to share my inspiring take aways, priceless pictures, and admiring insights.
You can also watch a LIVE WEBCAST of the Womens Conference!
Some of the many who will be at the Village:
- Ariane De Bonvoisin – The First 30 Days: Your Guide to Making Any Change Easier
- Valerie Bertinelli – Finding It: And Satisfying My Hunger for Life Without Opening the Fridge
- Kim Barnouin – Skinny Bastard
- Candace Bushnell – One Fifth Avenue
- Jillian Michaels, Health and Wellness Expert
- Martha Beck, Renowned Life Coach and Author in a conversation with Paula Deen, Celebrity Chef, Television Star & Entrepreneur on Life, Food, Authenticity & the Courage
- Cheryl Saban, Author & Advocate for Women & Children — Interviewed by Arianna Huffington
- Bob Greene, Celebrity Trainer & Exercise Physiologist
- Maria Shriver, First Lady of California
Share this Post