February is Fitness month so first things first, lets get you Hydrated! I am not too picky about much…well ok maybe a few things and my water bottle is one of them. I spotted this beauty from across a crowded Target aisle and made a mad dash for it!
I know it may seem silly to get so excited about a water bottle, and with so many of them out there, aren’t they all pretty much the same? Yes they are all pretty much the same, and then there is the one that is pretty much Perfect! The Thermos Intak Hydration Bottle.
This Sassy little thing has a button to push and the top pops open and inside is a perfect sized drinking spout. I am not a fan of the < w i d e > open bottles, I spill all over the place. And this one fits in the car and excercise machine cup holders. With a handy flip-up carrying loop it can easily be clipped to a bag, bike or stroller. Don’t worry it isn’t so sassy that the guys won’t like it, my husband is rather jealous and wants me to pick him up one. They come in “dude colors” too!
You know the golden rule, “drink 8 x 8 oz glasses of water a day”. For some of you that have a hard time remembering to drink all that water, then you will love the rotating intake meter on the top of the bottle. Fill it up 3/4 times a day and you will nourishing your body with the suggested daily amount.
Savvy H2O Tips
1. Wake up to water – before you eat or drink anything, have a glass of water
2. By the time you are thirsty you are already dehydrated
3. Drink a glass before you eat every meal
4. If your urine is dark in color – your not getting enough
5. Even moderate dehydration can cause headaches and dizziness
6. The more you sweat the more water you lose, replenish!
Share this Post