Mittens, mittens, everywhere…
… And so many of them are boring, aren’t they? You can pick up a plain old pair of kids’ mittens or gloves just about anywhere, but if you’re looking for something with a little more flare, we have 30 pair to choose from.
30 Cute, cozy and cool kid’s mittens and gloves
All about the mittens
Mittens are the obvious star of this show, not only because these styles are stylish and fun, but because they’re easy for kids of all ages to slip on-and-off themselves. Some of these styles are meant for hardcore snow time, while some are simply meant to keep her hands from getting a chill.
1. Cable Knit Mittens, GapKids, $15
2. Zip Pocket Mittens, GapKids, $15
3. Sherpa Mittens, GapKids, $13
4. “Cool” Intarsia Statement Mittens, GapKids, $13
5. Knitted Mittens, Boden, $18
6. Wool Faux Fur Mittens, H&M, $13
7. Shark Ski Mittens, H&M, $13
8. Kids’ Microfleece Mittens, Garnet Hill, $20
9. Be Awesome Mittens, Crazy 8, $7 (on sale!)
10. Camo Mittens, Crazy 8, $5
11. Leopard Fuzzy Mittens, The Children’s Place, $10 (on sale!)
12. Striped Knit Mittens, The Children’s Place, $8 (on sale!)
13. Baby Puff Mitts, Patagonia, $35
14. Hatley Kids Fuzzy Animal Mitts, Zappos, $24
15. Spyder Kids Twisty Mittens, Zappos, $30
16. 686 Kids Mitt, Zappos, $30
17. Stonz Mittz, Zappos, $40
18. Plumtastic & Lime Smiley Mittens, LittleMissMatched, $11
Gloves for big kids
When your kids are old enough to keep their fingers in, well, the fingers, gloves can be pretty cool. Grab a pair of these gloves for kids that will give them a little more function for winter play.
19. Kids’ Printed ThermaCheck 200 Gloves, Lands’ End, $16 (on sale!)
20. Kids’ Waterproof Flame Gloves, LL Bean, $25
21. Star Gloves, ZARA, $15
22. Tech-Compatible All-Season Gloves for Boys, REI, $17 (on sale!)
23. Boys’ Chat Colorblock Gloves, J.Crew, $30
Going hybrid: Part mittens, part gloves
A little bit mitten and a little bit glove, convertible mittens and gloves are an awesome option for kids on-the-go. They can keep the mitten portion closed when they’re running around, then easily pull it back when they need to use their fingers for zipping up their backpack or for tending to an untied shoelace.
24. Rock and Roll Graphic Convertible Mittens, Jack Spade & GapKids, $30
25. Kid Boy Convertible Mittens, Joe Fresh, $10
26. Tucker + Take Icon Pop Top Mittens, Nordstrom, $12
27. Penguin Mittens, ZARA, $18
28. Girls Patterned Convertible Knit Gloves, Old Navy, $12 (on sale!)
29. UGG Nyla Flip Mittens, Zappos, $65
30. San Diego Hat Company Kids Skull Knit Popover Fingerless Gloves, Zappos, $22
What’s your vote? Mittens or gloves?
Share this Post