The ankle boot is spot on trend this fall, not to mention they are such a comfortable and a surprisingly versatile shoe to wear. Today I’ll show you how you can pair these boots in a few unexpected ways by transitioning your favorite summer dresses to fall and combining different patterns and textures.
- If it’s still warm in your part of the world, a simple ivory lace dress is perfect paired with these ankle boots. Layer it up a bit with a great army vest like the one shown in our second set.
- For this look you can easily adjust to your temperature by wearing a basic white short or long-sleeve T-shirt. Top with an army vest and a neutral tassel necklace to complete the look.
- Polka dots and leather — or faux leather — is everywhere right now and the perfect look for fall. For an added element of pattern and texture, grab a chain link bag with a quilted pattern to finish this polished look.
- Plaid is another trend we’re seeing a lot of this fall and it works perfectly with the ankle boot for a casual and comfortable rugged country look.
- I’ve included a stripe shift dress but you could also throw on a pair of leggings with this dress to warm it up a bit. Wear a a great statement necklace for a pop of color.
- Here we have another classic comfortable look with a lace tank and an open knit cardigan, perfect for a day of lounging around or grabbing a cup of Joe with the girls.
One of the nicest things about the ankle boot is the fact that they are more comfortable than most shoes and they give that extra wow factor to your ensembles. Play around with those jeans by rolling them at the bottom or layer a pair of socks over those leggings to create even more looks. The possibilities are endless.
Have you joined the ankle boot trend?
Share this Post