I come from a long line of Disney geeks, so when I received an invitation to attend the grand opening of the first-ever Disney Baby Store at the Americana at Brand in Glendale, I was over the moon. Not only was the event a totally star-studded occasion (Ali Landry, Allison Sweeney, The Guncles, Kenny Logins and more), but it also marked one of the largest baby showers ever put on in Los Angeles history. The highlight? Disney partnered with the non-profit Operation Shower to treat 20 expectant military moms to Disney themed shower games, a gourmet brunch, and deluxe shopping sprees.
If there’s a new baby in your family, you’ll want to visit the store asap. And if you’re even toying with the idea of having another baby, you’ll go gaga over the cute prints and fabrics. The premiere Disney Baby Store provides an exclusive array of products to help families celebrate baby’s magical moments such as playtime, bath time, on-the-go, getting ready, mealtime, dressing baby, baby’s first, and in the nursery. In addition to shopping at the store, guests can find all the Disney Baby products in the new online boutique at DisneyStore.com/disneybaby.
Here are a few of my favorite Disney Baby Store looks and products:
- Super soft and sweet Disney Cuddly Bodysuits, that give a modern twist to old school Disney favorites like Minnie Mouse and Friends, The Lion King, Monsters Inc., and more.
- Adorable Tigger onesies and matching hats complete with plush Winnie the Pooh Slippers. I only wish they made these slippers in adult sizes!
- Super charged Lightning McQueen faux leather jackets, perfect for your pint sized pit crew at home.
- Stylish metallic diaper bags have as much room as they do style.
- Finding Nemo bath toys and Winnie the Pooh bathrobes make bath time a blast.
- Lion King themed play mats boast colorful patterns and toys.
Moms, what are you new favorite looks from the first ever Disney Baby Store?
Share this Post