The sneaker wedge trend is popping up all over the place so we’ve chosen a couple of our favorites to share with you. I am not a fan of wearing sneakers for anything other than exercise but I could actually see myself wearing a pair of these sporty yet chic hi top sneaker wedges. Plus on those days I want to look a little sporty it will give the illusion of being just a little taller than I actually am.
- The first pair is a black hi top wedge by Elyssia which appears to be the sneaker of choice in my part of the country. Given the color you could get a lot more use out of a pair of these as opposed to some of the more colorful styles.
- White studded wedge hi tops; what’s not to love?
- I would fully expect Guess to come up with a multi-colored design like these Haysta wedge sneakers. This would be a funky and fun shoe to dress up a boring outfit.
- These fabulous coral colored Vincent Camuto Bowie sneakers are the shoes that we were really crushing on.
- Another one of my favorites are these Ketson01 lace up wedge in mint, which looks a lot like a Tiffany’s box to me. However, this is not a color you could wear with everything.
- Last year we embraced floral denim so why not add floral sneakers to the mix-not together of course. These are a great pair of Top Shop Aerobic2 floral wedge hi tops with a combination of laces and a velcro strap.
- Last on our list are a pair of Charlotte Russe studded triple strap wedge sneakers in vegan suede with studded detail.
How do you feel about the Sneaker Wedge trend? Love it or Leave it?
Share this Post