The holidays will be here before we know it so we decided to set out in search of some great accessories that won’t break the bank. Here are our fabulous finds for under $15. Now if that isn’t a great price tag to step up your fall and winter wardrobe- I don’t know what is.
- Hats are not only a great summer accessory but they’re just as fabulous in the fall and winter months. We found this chunky sweater knit hat that is available in a variety of colors at Old Navy for a steal of a deal at $13.
- We’ve mentioned before that statement jewelry is not going away anytime soon. This necklace was another Old Navy find priced at $15. The warm color tones would look really nice with a solid colored sweater.
- Stacking and layering bracelets is huge right now. This nice silk Stella and Dot bracelet would be a perfect addition to this type of look. The leaf charm gives it a little fall flair.
- I love wearing scarves in the fall and winter but sometimes they can be a little on the pricey side so when I came across these lightweight scarves at Old Navy, I knew I needed to grab a few. These particular colors may not be available at this time but there are several great patterns within the same price range.
- If you are looking to add a little wow factor to your outfit these opaque statement earrings we found at Forever 21 are the way to go! They are lightweight earring for just under $5.
What are your favorite accessories for the cooler months?
Share this Post