One of the best parts (for me, at least) of getting a shiny new phone, iPad or other new tech item is finding cute covers and accessories to outfit your new toy in. Here I’ve rounded up some designer tech accessories that would definitely make the cut (maybe not my wallet, but a girl can dream, right?)
1. Tory Burch Halland iPhone Case – $45 – Done up in Tory Burch’s signature colorful pattern, this case is as stylish as it is protective.
2. Kate Spade Carried Away iPad Folio – $85 – Confession: I love Kate Spade accessories. They’re fun, whimsical and unique, and this iPad folio is no exception. A little “Sex and the City”, a whole lot awesome.
3. Ted Baker London iPad Mini Case – $60 – I mean, come on, how adorable is this case? I want an iPad Mini just so I can carry it in this precious case. It comes in a variety of sweet colors and the bow is just the icing on the cake.
4. Marc Jacobs Taboo iPhone 5 Case – $38 – Marc Jacobs makes a ton of awesomely cute tech accessories.
5. Stella McCartney Shaggy Deer iPad Sleeve – $415 – Yes, this sleeve will cost you way more than your average case, but it’s Stella – what did you expect?
6. Marni Romina Quiros Bubble Gum iPad Case – $250 – I love the whimsical illustration and muted colors of this sweet Marni case.
7. Jonathon Adler iPhone 4 Case – $28 – The most affordable of the “designer” bunch, this sweet case features an oh-so-loveable owl surrounded by Adler’s classic mod print.
8. McQ by Alexander McQueen Embossed Metallic iPad Case – $235 – Alexander McQueen pieces are known for being edgy, and this case fits the bill. Metallic and with the embossed skeleton really makes this one rock n’ roll choice.
9. Pour la Victoire iPad Clutch – $195 – If you’re looking for a case that doesn’t look like a case and instead like a super-stylish purse, you’ve met your match. Made of leather and available in some seriously amazing colors, like this blue version, this is a case that will last you a long time.
10. Lilly Pulitzer Chin Chin Mobile Charger – $28 – In signature preppy, easy, breezy, Lilly Pulitzer style, this on-the-go charger charges up to 60% on most 30-pin port devices including the iPhone and iPod. If your phone is always dying on your, this back-up charger is a must-have accessory.
11. Coach Metal Signature iPhone 5 Case – $38 – Cover your precious phone in Coach’s signature logo in gleaming gold (ok, faux gold.)
12. Valentino Rockstud iPad Sleeve – $795 – One can’t have a designer roundup without some Valentino. And if you’ve got $800 to drop on a tech accessory, why not go all out?
13. Mara Hoffman Pow Wow iPhone 5 Case – $40 – If you’re in the market for a more modern, slightly hippie-ish iPhone case, Mara Hoffman’s got you covered. Just like her clothes these cases exude a laid back sense of fun.
14. Diane von Furstenberg iPhone Case – $40 – Talk about the call of the wild (pun intended). This sassy DVF case is stylish, functional, and sexy to boot!
Share this Post