1. Head to the Salon get a Shampoo & Blow Out. Nine Zero One Salon in West Hollywood hosted the COVERGIRL Beauty Bar event and it was a perfectly chic location, it felt like you were at someones gorgeous home hanging with about 40 girlfriends. I got a shampoo and blow out and they used Wella proffessional products to add volume and shine!
2. Let a professional make-up artist and COVERGIRL apply your make-up. Liza used the newest COVERGIRL products to complete my natural and soft look, including NatureLuxe Mousse Mascara (available July 2011), Intense ShadowBlast (available July 2011), NatureLuxe Silk Foundation. (Products available on covergirl.com and drugstore.com) I loved the feeling of all these products not just during application but they felt weightless all day.
3. Get beautifully bronzed without doing damage to your skin. Fake Bake was there to give all the ladies spray tans and I was going to pass on this one, but then I thought, what the heck! I am so glad they conviced me to get one, I am loving my gorgeous glow this week! I am so excited to try the instant Flawless spray mist at home!
4. Have some yummy cocktails! Hypnotiq is not just blue anymore, they have just come out with Harmonie a purple version of their specialty liqueur and were serving up some delicious drinks. The Purple Rain was my favorite and the bartenders wore tight lavendar shirts and were as good looking as the drinks!
5. Eat a shimmery Cake Pop and grab a bag full of sweets from the Candy Bar (It’s to take home for the kids. No really;) I am a sugary, sweet treat fanatic and I just adore a well displayed candy bar. It was actually refreshing to see purple instead of pink. I so want to have a candy bar like this in the Moms Fashion File Secret Style Suite at BlogHer!
6. Meet up with some friends. My blogging buddy Romy Raves, who wouldn’t miss a beauty event like this was in full “pamper me” mode! I even ran into the famous Amber from BeautyJunkies.com and stylish Kelsi from the fashion blog Dedicated-Follower.com.
7. Finish it off with a manicure and a goodie bag filled with fabulous swag! I cannot wait to switch out some of my current beauty products, because I was actually in desperate need of a make-up make-over. My usual application of make-up was getting old and with some of the beauty tips Liza shared with me and the new line of COVERGIRL Natureluxe I’ll be able to switch my look up a bit!
I honestly needed this day to relax and feel good about myself again. I feel like I got my Sassy back!
*Disclosure: This event was put on by COVERGIRL and I was invited to spend the day learning about new products and I was gifted products to take home. Nothing was expected of me, however I would never keep something this good to myself. All of my savvy thoughts and sassy opinions are my own.
Share this Post