Happy New Year! We should get to know each other better. Instead of listing all the things I want to change and improve upon, I thought I would do something a bit different and share with you some weird, interesting, shocking facts about me. I wonder if anything will shock you or if we have a few things in common?
1. I was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota – yeah you betcha!
2. I am the youngest of 3 and the only girl
3. My mom had two nicknames for me “Baby Girl” & Marshmallow Butt”, one still haunts me to this day.
4. I’ve been Dog Sledding, Ice Fishing and Winter Camping – brrr!
5. I’ve always secretly wanted to join the Military, just to say I survived Boot Camp
6. I got engaged in Venice, Italy
7. I’ve been Skydiving
8. I have a slight sugar addiction
9. I’ve helped Pam Anderson shop for her kids (not as a friend, as a retail associate)
10. I wear a size 9 shoe
11. I’ve been to the Playboy Mansion and swam in the grotto
12. I was in a sorority
13. I’ve drank beer at the real Oktoberfest in Germany
14. I graduated from the Fashion institute of Design & Merchandising in Los Angeles
15. I’ve never watched a Basketball game, nor do I want to
16. I cannot sing or play any instrument
17. I’ve been to Tahiti
18. My husband and I auditioned for The Amazing Race, they still haven’t called:(
19. I’m a pretty decent Snowboarder
20. I love Indiana Jones
21. I failed my first behind the wheel driving test
22. I lived in Scottsdale, AZ for 1 very hot year
23. I’ve bungee jumped
24. I prefer wearing heels
25. My eye sight is horrible, I have stigmatism and cataracts
26. I have 3 Tattoo’s and wished I only had one
27. Sometimes I go to Target just to clear my head
28. I’ve won a watermelon seed spitting contest at summer camp
29. I pretty sure I could make it to the final 3 on Survivor
30. My first job was at Burger King
Tell me which one shocked you the most?
Do we have anything in Commmon?
Share this Post