Animal prints are fun and if worn right they can be very stylish and chic. But if worn wrong they can quickly turn tacky. If you want just a pop of leopard go with just animal print accessories like a handbag, belt or bracelets. If you are looking to make more of a wild statement you can choose a fun top or a pair of pants as long as the rest of the outfit is more simple and subtle.
Normally I would never suggest all over leopard, but this chiffon halter dress is classy and sophisticated, just be sure to keep it more casual with flat sandals and light makeup and hair so it looks relaxed and not over the top glam. There are many ways to wear leopard print, just keep it classy ladies!
1. Foiled animal print scarf from Express $29.90
2. Enzo Angiolini Sling2 peep toe snake pump $12o.00
3. Eliza leopard chiffon halter dress $153.00
4. DV by Dolce Vita ‘Reyn’ Flat $78.95
5. Dolten Tote by KDNY by Kelsi Dagger $125.00
6. Sequin medium leopard enamel bangle $28.00
7. Leopard Skinny Jeans from the Gap $34.95
8. Kate Spade iphone case $40.00
9. Zebra embellished tank from Express$ 39.90
10. LOFT python skinny belt $24.50
Share this Post