Spring break is here and summer is just around the corner — whoo-hoo! Whether you are headed for Mexico, Hawaii or the Caribbean, you’ll obviously need a beach bag. Beach bags are an essential part of hitting the pool with all the right gear, and I’m not talking about the beach gear for the kids… I’m talking about beach gear for you! As a mom, I usually have two beach bags — one for the kid stuff and one for the mom stuff — because throwing it all together into one bag is a total nightmare and something is sure to get broken, wet, or covered in sand.
We gathered some fun beach bags for you to check out for your next beach or pool vacation — no sand toys or swim goggles in here, ladies. These beach totes are for holding all the important items like your sunglasses, wallet, tablet, cell phone, keys, a water bottle and, of course, your favorite magazines. Since these are super-stylish beach bags, they’re also perfect for daytime excursions and could even be brought to dinner.
1. Independent Reign Linen Beach Bag, $139
2. Sun Protection Hats Tobago Tote, $180
3. O’Neill Latitude Beach Tote, $50
4. TOMS Lakeside Stripe Canvas Tote, $78
5. Maaji 316Max Beach Bag, $90
6. Modern Myth Beach Bag, $45
7. J Crew Mary Sol Caracas Tote, $115
8. Echo Metallic Geo Atlantic Tote, $78
9. Splendid Crystal Cove Tote, $128
10. Billabong Even Waves Jute Tote, $45
Which beach bag is your favorite?
Share this Post