One of our favorite parts about the holidays is all the treats. Giving or receiving – we are so here for all the yummy that is part of the holiday season. A quick, easy and oh so adorable favorite to share with family and friends during the holidays is this no-bake Christmas Bark.
We love a good bark recipe! First, it takes no time at all to make. Second, you can literally stick any mishmash of candy and salty snacks in it and it will be delicious.
THE BEST CHRISTMAS BARK RECIPE
Serves – 4 to 6
Prep time – 5 minutes
Total time – 20 minutes
- 1 box of graham crackers (note: can also use graham cracker crumbs, sugar cookies, or ginger bread cookies)
- 1 pkg of meltable white chocolate
- red food coloring
- holiday themed sprinkles
- peppermint candies (note: we used the M&M white chocolate peppermint candies, but you can also crush hard peppermint candies to use if desired)
- parchment or wax paper
- Lay out a large piece of parchment paper.
- Place graham crackers flat and together on top of the parchment paper.
- Heat up white chocolate according to package instructions. Typically it will be one minute for an entire package on reduced power in the microwave. Stir and repeat in 30 seconds increments until completely chocolate is completely melted.
- Spread white chocolate evenly over graham crackers.
- Place small drops of red food coloring over the white chocolate. Using a fork lightly pull the food coloring through the chocolate. (Note: chocolate will stay warm and pliable for only a few minutes, so make swirls or patterns quickly.)
- Place peppermint candies evenly throughout the white chocolate.
- Top with sprinkles.
- Let cool for 15 minutes or until chocolate has hardened.
- Serve and enjoy!
Give the gift of Christmas Bark
Aside from being a tasty holiday confection, the Christmas Bark also makes for a great gifted treat too! Unlike cookies or other baked goods, Christmas Bark tends to have a longer life span making it easier to gift.
Being able to make large quantities in a short amount of time, you can easily have everyone on your list covered. From teachers to your post man to your grandmother’s second cousin’s boyfriend’s brother – the Christmas Bark recipe is one yummy gift everyone will love receiving!
Do you have a favorite holiday treat that you like to make and gift during the holidays?
Share this Post